Well Tempered Turntable Specifications

I'm considering getting a Well Tempered Record Player, mabye even the Reference Turntable, but I have been unable to find any specifications for wow and flutter or rumble. Were the specs ever published in the owner's manual? Did an independent lab ever measure a sample of this turntable? Google searches came up dry.
br2600

Showing 2 responses by br2600

The arm is one of the things I like about the table, it's one of a few that you can adjust the azimuth on while the test record is playing. I got to hear an earlier Well Tempered Reference Table, and while I couldn't hear any rumble, a test tone sounded just a bit watery (I didn't have my W & F meter with me or I would have measured it then and there.) I should probably consider another table, but use the Well Tempered Arm.
Adding "Amadeus" to my search query led me to a different site. It looks like the most current production tables are made in China. But there is a page at welltemperedlab.net that gives the specs for the Amadeus. Rumble is less than 50 db below a 100 Hz tone at 1cm/sec reference level and wow and flutter is given at 0.04% using the JIS standard.