Stealth Hyperphono vs. Silver Audio Silver Breeze?

Has anyone ever done a side by side shootout of these two?
128x128champlainbass
03-08-11: Jafox
....if the SB has only increased to $650 after all these years, it continues to be the runaway steal value for phono cables. But with this said, the Hyperphono is altogether at a completely different performance level.

Yes, according to the website, the Silver Breeze still sells for $630/$660 depending on whether you want the straight or angled DIN.
Ironically, due to the change in fortune of the Aussie $ vs the US$, that's a lot less than I paid 9 years ago! Apparently it's also been improved - "the shielding system has recently been redesigned to improve its anti-microphonic properties" and now comes with WBT Nextgen solid silver RCA's.

Good to hear that the Hyperphono justifies it's cost in a top level system.
I have 2 Hyperphono's and love them - one balanced, one unbalanced.

Even in situations where the manufacturer swore there would not be benefit from high end cables, the Stealth did make a nice impact over a standard cable a friend lent me.

I don't need the mini Din to balanced XLR right now - in case someone does.
Jafox.............Thank you. I do believe that was the answer I was hoping for. Explanation included, I sincerly appreciate you sharing your expensive experiment results.
The SB I just received certainly is a big jump in clarity and information from the xaus, which as I said took way to long to settle in. I have a scoutmaster w/valhalla wire and wonder how much potential I am either missing or changing by not matching the performance potential of whats already there. Not to say the SB is not as much or greater than... I just don't know?
I have Stealth ic's and speaker wire amongst both of my systems and as you said, I am very impressed as well. The Silver Breeze just cost me $690+shipping with RCA's both ends. If I find a hyperphono for somewhere near $1k ????