Stealth Hyperphono vs. Silver Audio Silver Breeze?

Has anyone ever done a side by side shootout of these two?
128x128champlainbass
I've used the Silver Breeze for 6 or 7 years - great cable.
The Hyperphono would have to be extraordinary to justify its $3800 price tag (vs ~$650 for the Silver Audio).

IMO you'd have to have completely exhausted all other phono upgrade options to justify such an expenditure. YMMV.
Tobes; I agree with you about the extraordinary Price of the hyperphono, but, The Stealth cables from my personal experience, do seem extraordinary in performance as well. Im a sucker for this stuff, and I seem to not care about price, if over the course of time, I keep getting blown away by the end product. So, I just got a Silver breeze. I couldn't justify the Hyperphono price either. Seems like a great cable, so far, replacing a Zu Xaus on a VPI scoutmaster with the valhalla cable. The Zu sounds good now, but there were some REAL PAINFUL hours through the break-in of that cable. Hundreds of hours to settle.
Sometimes You see a hyperphono for sale here at an almost justifiable price...and well...... Im a sucker for this stuff, so.... Thanks for your responses. Hopefully someone will answer with some direct experience, then we'll know.