Which turntables?

I'm in the process of getting ready to play my vinyl again. I have three nice turntables but only want to keep one or two. Which one(s) should I keep?

Yamaha PX-3
Denon DP-59L
Sony PS-8750

Your thoughts are appreciated.
rapid
Loose Denon, Yamaha is a very nice and original table. Stanwal, if you are not familiar with subject, do not post.
I was an audio dealer during this period and have probably owned more tables than you have ever seen. I was a dealer for Micro Seki, Technics, Ariston, Systemdek, Michell, VPI and several others. Denon made some of the best direct drive tables ever made. I have has Sony tables off and on for decades; I met Bill Conrad and Lou Johnson in 1975 before they started their company when I sold Bill a Sony table. To say that I have forgotten more about tables than you know is a serious understatement. Unlike you I would not deny the ignorant the right to post; so go ahead anytime.
keep 'em all. great tables are becoming fewer and far between in nice condition.
Micro Seki manufactured an earlier version of the Yamaha (1 or 2).

Don't remember the 3.

Do you hear any hunt and peck with the Sony when listening to solo piano?

If not, then it's a keeper.

The only flying saucer Denon's I've used had non standard arms (never heard a stock deck).

I'd keep all three (I have three).