Which turntables?

I'm in the process of getting ready to play my vinyl again. I have three nice turntables but only want to keep one or two. Which one(s) should I keep?

Yamaha PX-3
Denon DP-59L
Sony PS-8750

Your thoughts are appreciated.
rapid
I would choose between Denon and Sony as both were known as makers of quality TTs, I don't think Yamaha made them so it is an OEM one or a renamed model from another company. It still may be good but I have had experence with the other two lines.
Loose Denon, Yamaha is a very nice and original table. Stanwal, if you are not familiar with subject, do not post.
I was an audio dealer during this period and have probably owned more tables than you have ever seen. I was a dealer for Micro Seki, Technics, Ariston, Systemdek, Michell, VPI and several others. Denon made some of the best direct drive tables ever made. I have has Sony tables off and on for decades; I met Bill Conrad and Lou Johnson in 1975 before they started their company when I sold Bill a Sony table. To say that I have forgotten more about tables than you know is a serious understatement. Unlike you I would not deny the ignorant the right to post; so go ahead anytime.