Quality tube amp below $1k?

I am already the owner of a jolida 302b. A much loved used model, but old. I am in the market for something comparable for about the same price. Jolida.net has a 303 model which is not a major sonic improvement over the 302BRC for $799 shipped. That seems like a great deal. Am I correct? Or are there alternatives in that price range? I shop now and then on here and rarely see anything similar to that but perhaps I'm overlooking something. Thoughts?
roggae
The 302 has some issues. Mainly my tuner inputs need repair. I also feel like the 302 has less power than I want. I've also got the itis and about $900 burning a hole in my pocket. I've also thought about upgrading my speakers but I don't think I can get much for under $900. Jolida is offering me an 801 for about $970 or a 502 for about $740. So I'm toting with the notion of up grading. I don't have any real urgent NEEDS.
Post removed 
What might you recommend for a guy who likes to listen to rock and jazz, has infant twins, uses a music hall 2.1 w/grado cart, jd9, and the jolida amp? I included I can't twins because if there is a particularly durable recommendation that might be good to know.
Jolida has offered the 801 at over a 50% discount with customer service and warranty in US. Would it be silly to turn down an offer like this? I can always upgrade speakers later. Thoughts?
Post removed