Quality tube amp below $1k?

I am already the owner of a jolida 302b. A much loved used model, but old. I am in the market for something comparable for about the same price. Jolida.net has a 303 model which is not a major sonic improvement over the 302BRC for $799 shipped. That seems like a great deal. Am I correct? Or are there alternatives in that price range? I shop now and then on here and rarely see anything similar to that but perhaps I'm overlooking something. Thoughts?
roggae
An older pair of paradigm mini monitors:

Driver complement: Two-way, 6.5" M-ICP woofer, 1" H-PTD dome tweeter
Sensitivity: 92dB (in-room), 89dB (anechoic)
Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
Frequency response: 70Hz–20kHz +/-2dB; low-frequency extension: 43Hz (DIN)
Recommended amplifier power: 15W to 100W
Finishes: rosenut, black ash, wenge, and cherry
Matching Speaker Stand: S-26, J-29 (sold separately)
Dimensions: 13 1/8" x 7" x 11 3/16"
Post removed 
The 302 has some issues. Mainly my tuner inputs need repair. I also feel like the 302 has less power than I want. I've also got the itis and about $900 burning a hole in my pocket. I've also thought about upgrading my speakers but I don't think I can get much for under $900. Jolida is offering me an 801 for about $970 or a 502 for about $740. So I'm toting with the notion of up grading. I don't have any real urgent NEEDS.
Post removed 
What might you recommend for a guy who likes to listen to rock and jazz, has infant twins, uses a music hall 2.1 w/grado cart, jd9, and the jolida amp? I included I can't twins because if there is a particularly durable recommendation that might be good to know.