Anyone tried Soundsmith VPI Zephyr MI Cartridge

Has anyone tried or heard the Soundsmith VPI Zephyr MI Cartridge yet? I was just wondering how promising it really is. I am truly happy with my Dynavector D17 Karat Mk II and don't really think a cartridge that is the same price will bring me anything astonishing. I am curious since it is made with the VPI JMW arm in mind, I am using the Classic.
128x128krell1
Can anyone comment on the TONAL qualities of the Zypher? I've heard that the Aida/Boheme are more neutral and detailed than the Zypher and that the Zypher is more lush and romantic sounding. Those wanting to add some tubelike qualities to their front end would choose the Zypher and those wanting the benefits of solid state would choose the Aida or Boheme. Thoughts? As a Scout owner, I'm more inclined toward the Zypher since it is expressly designed for the JWM arm but my system leans a tiny bit toward the warm side and I want my cartridge to be dead neutral rather than rolled off or romantic sounding.
I have a Classic 1 table and am contemplating the Zephyr cartridge. For those already using the Zephyr - what phono stage have you found works well? I'm using the Simaudio Moon LP 5.3 and would like to upgrade shortly after a cartridge purchase.

Cartridge is Dynavector 20X, currently.
Bshapperd, am I correct in assuming that the Simaudio Moon is your current phono pre?? Notwithstanding whether it is or isn't, I own the Zephyr - as I've already mentioned above and am pleased with its performance on my VPI Classic. It's output is 2.3 mV and requires a pre that has 47K ohm input impedance, which means that most phono pre's should be able to handle the carty. [As an fyi, the DV 20X2 is my backup carty.]

I think the more important question is whether the phono pre/linestage you're looking at will mesh well with your amp. That changes your question around quite a bit.

Although my phono pre is an ARC PH-7, soon to be PH-8, I wouldn't recommend it because I don't know how it will work with the rest of your gear -- as just explained.

And one bit of advice, if you open-endedly ask what is the best [insert: line stage, phono pre, amp, etc], you'll get a million responses. I generally refrain from answering those types of inquiries unless I strongly suspect or know that a particular combo is a natural fit or a bad fit.

Good luck.
Oooopps, my comments is directed to the OP, not Bshapperd. But I think it's valid nonetheless.