Spin Clean Record Washer

I am thinking of getting a record washer for my beloved vinyl and am considering the Spin Clean at $60.00. I cannot afford the $500.00 plus that I would be laying out for the VPI. Does anyone have any experience with the Spin Clean and does it do a good job? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
birdmanpa
I have just bought a Nitty Gritty Model 2, and thinking the same way getting spin clean, and use NG only for final stage - put a finishing touch a more or less clean LP and dryieng it.

>I also have one and like the way it cleans.I also use a >Nitty Gritty Model 1 to dry the fluid from the spin >cleaned record.I didn't care for the cloth drying method.
I just emailed Mark and he is sending me out a new Spin Clean. I guess his new supplier has corrected the problems the first batch had. Now that is great customer support.

I withdraw my buyer beware statement!!
I let the record sit on the edge, just behind the cleaning pad to drip dry a little. I use the 2 cloths that come with it and add a microfiber (MF) on top. I lay the record on top and use another MF to wipe the extra fluid and then let it air dry.