Clearaudio Virtuoso vs. Maestro

The reviews I've seen of the Virtuoso seem to focus on its MC-like resolution without hardness. The Maestro reviews seem to focus on its richness without the last bit of resolution. But I don't know if the Maestro's lack of resolution is only in relation to the best MC, or in relation to most any cartridge. I've not seen much comparing these carts directly. Does the Maestro gain its plum-like like ripeness by mucking up the resolution of the Virtuoso? Or is the Maestro better across the board? Has anyone heard them both in the same system?
honest1
I am just breaking in a Maestro, which replaced a trusty Virtuoso Wood I had for years. Right out of the box, the Maestro has greater resolution - easier to hear into the mix, and better resolved timbre of instruments - coupled with even better power delivery in the lower mids and bass. So far a definite improvement, and presumably will be even better with 100 hours or so on it.
I've owned both and am waiting on my 3rd replacemnet Maestro Wood. If I do anything different, I might try the retipping by Soundsmith with the special V tip. I have not heard a better MM cart than the Maestro. The best cart I have experienced was a Van Den Hul Frog.

My friend swears by his hi output Denon DL 106, but I'm a bit skeptical when comparing to the Maestro.
Havent compared directly with Virtuoso, but my Maestro Wood has excellent resolution and much greater detail than the Clearuadio Aurum Beta S it replaced. Easy to match with Phono stage, great tracker and good PRaT. Sure there are better carts if you want to spend more $$ but dont forget the law of diminishng returns. Difference of roughly 100 bucks between Virtuoso and Maestro wood. Works for me but YMMV.