Is There An "Absolute" Best Cartridge?

Dear friends: We can read through different threads/posts in this forum that people always want/ask to know for the " best " " audio item " that IMHO and till today does not exist in " absolute " meaning.
Well I already have and I'm " living " a unique experience that makes me to share with all of you what IMHO could be in Absolute terms " the best cartridge ever ".

Please read this Technics EPC-P100C-MK4 information that could help you for you can share with us your experiences/thoughts on the subject of this thread:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1200430667&openflup&1827&4#1827

Thank you in advance.
Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Ag insider logo xs@2xrauliruegas
Hi Dertonarm,which cartridge or cartridges are the true great ones,in your opinion?Since you prefer the FR tonearm I guess it would have to be a heavy,low compliance MC cartridge?When is the last time you heard the Technics?If it was long ago and your system changed for the better,with a suitable tonearm maybe you would think the good sounding Technics now sounds great.Or maybe not.
Dear Raul,There is this German aphorism:'Gedanken sind Zollfrei' (the thoughts are duty free). Provided that they
are not loudly annunciated. We all have the same rights you know,the right to sleep under an bridge included.
You already got many appraisals from us so no need to do this yourself.
Regards,
Dear Dertonarm: I now exactly what means "physical presence", you are not the only person that heard it through RtR.

The thread is not about you, here the subject is beyond you, me or any one else so don't try to follow your inferior " ego ".

This thread don't sale anything and unfortunatelly you can't take off your seller hat, yes IMHO you are part of the " cloudly " audio high end establishment.
Everybody nows that you sale vintage cartridges ( FR. ), vintage tonearms ( FR )/TT, transformers and the like and every word you posted ( one way or the other ) are " promoting " what you sale.

You are very wise about a good seller and nothing wrong with that but that attitude is not the one that I'm looking for in this thread.
You already take advantage on this thread to promote that " great " unknow cartridge and to put veils of " mystery " and put interest on Agoner's, this is the way you " action ": seeing in favor of you only and how make money easy money, like I say the " cloudly/bad " part of the audio high end establishment.

It is useles/futile to go on with when you persist with your seller attitude.

Raul.
Dear Syntax: I'm not reffering you , the statement: ++ It is their next one. "+++ in many ways goes against us customers.

I think that that fact could be change in the future for the better in the same " size " that we customers grow up on audio/music knowledge.

Raul.
Hi Travbrow, please re-read my last post - my system may have changed a bit for the better, but even back then it was easily the equal of anything the industry offers today or what you may find here on A'gon.
And - no, the FR-tonearms aren't all that heavy anymore once you omit their insane original headshell and choose the correct balance. You will get outstanding and unparalleled ( in the most positive sense.... ;-).... ) results ( if aligned to the "right" geometry - which all too often it is not...) from a match with a FR-64s even with Miyabi, Koetsu or Lyra systems - and none of these is low compliance.
As mentioned before - the EPC-P100c/4 is a great performer for its price.
But unless you bribe me with insane amount of money, I won't give it more credit than that.
And I know why.
Come on folks, it can't be that difficult to accept that there are other opinions, points of view and maybe different biases ?
I have no problem if this cartridge is "the best" for any of you.
If so - great for you and fine for me.
If it ease your mind, just predict that I not able to accept this solitary status of this cartridge am either half-deaf, have no clue or am simply unexperienced ( or all three.... free choice).