Which moving magnet cartridge mm 4 vpi classic?

I just rediscovered vinyl because of this table, now I would like to try an mm cartridge for this tt and 10.5i tonearm. What would work best? Looking for a lasting purchase.
pedrillo
Clearaudio Maestro or Virtuoso wood are excellent on the Classic 10.5I se

I also like my Dynavector HO 20X MC. Its designed to mate with a MM phono stage for loading at 47K, so it's not a finicky coil.
The AT is a good place to start, especially if you can find a real low time used one for 200-plus or minus, or a real good net discount on it. Set up correctly it is good for transcribing LPs to other media like digital or even tape, as it does better on garage sale finds that some others. Lower surface noise and perfect tracking of inner tracks on a disc. Some others sound as good(better?) but just do not play as well with worn discs or such. It is the AT diamond stylus that gets the info out of the grooves. Are you gonna always be playing just expensive new releases, new reissues, etc? Research others posts and info about the capacitive loading for this cart. and maybe concerns in really bright sounding systems.