alternative power supply for Garrard 301

I have just acquired a refurbished Garrard 301. Intend to pair it with a 8 layered marine ply or baltic plinth ,or preferably a double layered slate plinth ( if I can find 2 pieces of 50mm slate slab). Tonearm will probably be 12" Reed 2P on a separate platform and matched with Miyajima shilabe. The only issue I have now is separate power supply. Off course I can always buy a Loricraft PSU 301 AR for GBP2500. Beside Loricraft PSU, I read about Wave Mechanics by
Martin Bastins used with Nottingham turntable but its seems a higher powered unit can be use for Garrard. However cant seems to find a source for it. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated
128x128audioblazer
One of my unanswered questions is whether Mark's controller will work well with the Lenco motor, since, as far as I can tell, the Lenco motor is single-phase, whereas the Garrard motor is two-phase (judging from the presence of a putative phase-splitting capacitor on the AC supply to the Garrard motor). Altho both are induction type motors. Anyone care to hazard a guess? It should be possible to switch out the phase-splitting section of Mark's controller, push comes to shove. (I assume Mark's unit will allow bypass of the capacitor built onto the Garrard chassis, because it will split phase electronically and more accurately within.)
Gilles, Do you know the cost of that Sound Carrier controller? I am not certain why you refer to it as "American". It seems to be manufactured in the Czech Republic. Thanks for mentioning it here.
Sound Carrier is based in Zagreb, and hence is Croatian. Looks like the price on the Universal TT PS is 720 euro. There's a price list if you dig through the site a bit.
Thanks for info on the Sound Carrier everyone. Looks very interesting and the price is right. Would love to see feedback from any owners as well.