alternative power supply for Garrard 301

I have just acquired a refurbished Garrard 301. Intend to pair it with a 8 layered marine ply or baltic plinth ,or preferably a double layered slate plinth ( if I can find 2 pieces of 50mm slate slab). Tonearm will probably be 12" Reed 2P on a separate platform and matched with Miyajima shilabe. The only issue I have now is separate power supply. Off course I can always buy a Loricraft PSU 301 AR for GBP2500. Beside Loricraft PSU, I read about Wave Mechanics by
Martin Bastins used with Nottingham turntable but its seems a higher powered unit can be use for Garrard. However cant seems to find a source for it. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated
128x128audioblazer
Last group email update was in January and I had just sent Mark an email requesting an update.
Looks like we have to look for alternative garrard psu now that Mark kelly psu seems to be halted with his current condition.
Anyway will be trying an ac power condition which is used to replace clear audio psu. A friend of mine used it with his garrard 401 & he likes it better . It has a power on switched and a switch to control 33/45rpm speed
I read my own earlier post above, and I don't know what I was thinking. My own experience with lenco motor (similar to garrad) and mark kelly's teaching both tell me that controllers designed for ac synchronous motor (walker, vpi Sds, notts wave) are not effective with lenco and garrard. I was on the list for mark's controller, too. So far as I know, there is still hope. Otherwise, it's Loricraft or.......?
Lewn, let's hope mark is able to complete the psu. I m sure it will be a better psu than what I have now