Continuum Caliburn - really the best TT on earth?

I have read so many good things about the Caliburn but also figured out that this table needs some care (software, o-ring, air suction etc.) To my knowledge they have improved the table over the last three years.

Is there anyone out who has experience with this table besides of audio shows -meaningly having tested the Caliburn with the Cobra and e.g. a Lyra system within a very good chain? Is there any reason not to go for a Caliburn?
thuchan
Oops! The last of the sentence should have read "overly enthusiastic fan."

I suppose I suffer from an overly enthusiastic mouse finger because I posted before I finished writing. ;)

Win
Thuchan,

it's not a trifling thing to consider a product like a Caliburn. your comment that certain tt's "do not push my emotions very much" tells all. looking at your already formidable array of analog beauties which i'm sure you highly enjoy, what will it take to go to the 'next' level?......"to push my emotions"? you already have excellent tt's, but how to get to the top of the heap?

i can relate. although 7 years ago when i purchased my Sirius III there was less a question about 'top dog'. not that there was or ever will be universal agreement on performance with tt's. cars, or most anything.

what will be interesting will be to come back a year or so after your purchase decision and see how you then view things in terms of your other tt's. did it 'push your emotions?'

it's fun to see people who clearly are 'all-in' on the hobby pursue the best.

enjoy.
Heck, if you can afford to buy the best - why the hell not. One just needs to listen to ensure it is best for you.

I for one would much prefer to spend my hard earned money on hifi than a Porsche :-)
rauliregas---Your suggestion regarding testing the tonearm alone is a wise one. Have you heard it yourself?
Dear Jimjoyce25: No, I did not but seems to me by its designs that maybe the most important " weight " in the overall Caliburn performance comes/culprit by the Cobra tonearm, who knows?

regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.