Mac Mini 2011 with Lion or 2010 with Snow Leopard

I know there have been threads that sort of touch on this but not exactly as far as I can tell. I found a response from Darrell from Mach2Music on a previous thread that stated

"1) 2011 Mac Mini > 2010 Mac Mini
2) Stock Snow Leopard > Stock Lion"

So it sounds like the best option would be a 2011 mini with snow leopard. However, as far as I know you can only put snow leopard on a 2011 Mini if you already have a mac. I don't have access to another mac so I am wondering given the choice between a refurbished 2011 mac mini with lion or a refurbished 2010 mac mini with snow leopard which would people suggest I purchase.

As always thanks for the help.
128x128jkontuly
I'm interested in this question too. About to purchase a new mac mini. Let me know what you find out. Sorry I have nothing to add to the discussion.

Thanks, Peter
Two things. If you do not utilize a DAC that requires integer mode to sound its best, i dont believe the OS is materially different performance wise. Some have claimed that Lion sounds better....i cant hear a difference but they are in different systems. The older Mac mini though isolates its USB ports whereas the new one does not, they are shared ports. Again, picking nits here. I have both an older mini in my main rig and a new mini running Lion in my office. They both work great with Pure Music, just no integer mode with Lion.
Thanks Ghasley I can get the 2010 refurbished for $469 and the 2011 refurbished for $519. Right now I am just using the DAC in my NAD T747, until I can afford a stand alone DAC. Just wondering which would make the most sense to purchase.