Best Record Store In New York

I will be visiting New York for the first time this coming 12/22/09 and am interested in going to a record store that has a large selection of Jazz and Classical. Any recommendations? Thanks for your help!
rick_hilton
J&R Music at Park Row (City Hall area). R train to City Hall, E train to World Trade Center, or #2 to Park Row. We are talking CDs and very limited vinyl.

Best regards,

Rich
Thank you for the responses! I will be sure to check out the Record stores mentioned above. I am primarily looking for a store that has a really good vinyl section. Does Academy Records have any Jazz, or is it all Classical as mentioned above. I listen to Jazz about 70% of the time and Classical the remaining 30%. Thanks again for the recommendations above!

Regards,

Rick
Academy Records
12 W. 18th St. (between 5th and 6th Aves.)
New York, NY 10011
FAX 212.242.3160
[email protected]
Open seven days a week, 11am-7pm

Academy LPs (pop/rock/jazz LPs)
415 E. 12 ST. (Between 1st Ave and Ave A)
NEW YORK, NY 10009
Monday Through Sunday 12:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Do yourself a favor by getting on a train and going to the Princeton Record Exchange in New Jersey.They have a great Jazz lp selection and the prices are far more fair than any store in NYC.Classical selection was so so.Princeton had a huge Jazz lp section last year at this time and it was a trip that i would make again.The stores in NYC had pretty dismal and overpriced Jazz sections.Also try the Jazz Record center in NYC.Lots of marginal lp's at high prices,but nice people.