Getting The Most Out Of My Scout

Hi Folks:

For a variety of reasons I've decided, for now, to keep my VPI Scout and upgrade my cartridge from a Dynavector 20XM to a Dynavector XX2MKII. Before my cartridge arrives and I make the change I'd like to make sure I'm getting the most possible performance out of my Scout. I am aware of the following upgrades that are available through VPI:

300 RPM Motor (I have this already)
Super Platter and Bearing
HRX Mini Feet
JMW9T Arm (with Nordost wiring?)
Stainless Steel Clamp
SDS Speed Control

Are there any I am forgetting?

Here is my question: Which of the available upgrades will provide the biggest performance improvement? If anyone cares to rank order the upgrade options that would be great.

Final question: I am interested in using a better set up jig (better than the stock one from VPI) when I install the new Dyna XX2MKII. Which of those available allow the best cartridge alignment for this table? I've seen a few out there but cannot tell which would be the best to use.

Thanks for your help!
dodgealum
In my opinion the SDS is the biggest improvement of all you listed. What's wrong with the VPI setup jig?
Most people like the Mint, I have not used one because I don't think my eyes are now good enough to get much benefit from it. Instead of the HRX feet I recommend Star Sound brass threaded cones, the 1/4 20 ones. I have directly compared them to the VPI on my Aries extended and they were much better. I am both a Star Sound and VPI dealer so have no favorite here. I have recommended them to several A goners and have had some very good responses. I am using them under both of my demo tables, tightens up the bass and increases the transparency. Actually more in line with Harry's general philosophy than absorbent feet. I am not sure the Super Platter is still available. I would not spend too much on the Scout, it is a very good table but you could move up to a used table from higher up the line cheaper than adding accessories to the Scout and you still would not have as good a table doing this. An SDS is always good as you can use it with most tables, VPI or other. If I were to buy another arm it would have a table attached to it. Use the Scout until you are ready to make a major move and them upgrade to a new table arm combination.
I know you have no intentions of buying all these upgradesn you listed, just to make your scout sound btter.

Because if you did come up with such a sum, and spent it on another, better turntable, that money would make the Scout sound like a $44 plastic garrard table from the 70's.

The VPI Super Platter is no longer available, but the new Classic Platter is, for $800 big ones.

It might be time to look in another direction.