Any experience with Copper Mat on Raven One

Hi Musiclovers!
Considering big brother AC having copper layer in its platter I´m curios how it would sound on a Raven.
I know it`s not a fair comparison with just a copper mat on top because AC platter has more of other material than copper/delrin.
Obviously there are more technical calculations and know- how brought into producing. But still, could sound improve?
I should direct this question to Thomas Wosnick himself, maybe they have tested already or even used same type of AC platter (obviously modified to suit) on Raven.
Hmmmm....
clabe
Clabe,
I know of a couple Raven One owners using copper mats and centre weights.

I asked Jeffery Catalno the sole importer and dealer of TW Acustics here in North America about using a centre weight.
Jeff does not recommend using a centre weight so I never pursued it.
This was prior to a copper mat available, can't say if it would also colour the sound. Best to ask Thomas or Jeffery before you buy.
For more impartial views you might ask other turntable manufacturers what they think. There must be a reason why no one else is doing it.
Not that this has anything to do the Raven, but I just got a TTW solid copper platter mat, and I'm liking what it does for my modified Scout Signature. An extra four pounds of copper helps add inertia and mass, for greater speed stability. The lp/copper mat interface brings greater clarity and better bass. When bought on auction at $139, it's a fairly inexpensive tweak, and I think, a very effective one.

Regards to all,
Dan