Allnic Verito Z:Owners and those familiar

Am considering the purchase of this cartridge.My funds have been delayed and thus the purchase.
I have looked for reviews,but there are only comments.
Can anyone contrast/compare this against some known quantity.I'm hoping that the few members ,who own this will comment and relay their experiences.
Thanks in advance-Tom
tpsonic
I'm afraid that I can't give you any comparisons to other cartridges in the same system (my system is much darker in tonal tilt than Slipknot's, with a bit more deep bass extension), but I did get to hear the Allnic cartridge in Joe (Slipknot)'s system last Sunday at our NJAS meeting, and his description is a good one, based on my roughly three-hour listening session. The cartridge is fast, and handled my most demanding piano record (among others) very well, without any smearing or overhang, no problems handling very extreme dynamics, and no apparent tonal problems--seemed very neutral. Soundstaging was excellent. The deepest bass extension (i.e., the last octave of bass) is the one thing I can't comment on, because Joe's system does not go as low as mine. If I were considering changing from my EMT cartridge, I would consider the Allnic as well as the Dynavector and Air Tight cartridges Joe mentions, and similar cartridges; I think it is worthy of consideration in that quality range.
Very pleased with mine, but it took a long time (>100hours) to dial in. I can compare it with a ZYX UNIverse. The Z is full bodied compared to the airy ZYX. Soundstage is either focused or narrow, versus the ZYX which is either wide or diffuse - depending on the software. Arm matching and cable capacitance and loading all play a part. The Z by nature is musical, warm, powerful and assertive. Koetsu on steroids springs to mind. It is a bit reticent in the highs and not as open as the ZYX, which by nature is on the other end of the spectrum. I like the Z because it is neutral and handles all types of music in a similar vein and retains a character of smooth detail, but punchy, with no emphasis of any part of the frequency spectrum. In comparison to other carts through my system I would rate it high on the value chart, and I can't imagine anyone would be dissapointed.

Steve
Thank you gentlemen for your comments.I think that this maybe the ticket.
I would ask that members submit their opinions to the forum thread.I don't mind dealers making offers,but some are suspect:those who wanted the line and didn't get it-John.
Has anyone compared the "z" to the AT PC-3? Plenty of info on the PC-1.Thanks in advance-Tom
IMO this cart is not an overachiever. It is certainly was not a top tier cart in my system on my SME V arm, perhaps that was the issue. The Allnic Z did not compare favorably to these carts that have been in my house the last 4 months: Koetsu Coralstone, Dynavector Xv-1T, Air PC-1 or the Air Tight Supreme. Main difference the Allnic is just not a transparent as all the others across the frequency spectrum. To be honest not even close.

Obviously, their is a significant price difference to the above mentioned carts. Now on to value, I didn't find this cart to be a strong value proposition either, if I were buying or recommending a cart at this price point this would not make my list. Just my 2 cents.
Dear Tpsonic: I just heard the Verito and agree with Dlanselm. It is a cartridge that at both frequency extremes performs in " lesser " grade way especially at the top but on the low bass is not good enough either.

Yes the Xv-1 and even the PC-1 are better quality performers as is the Coral one.

Nothing special to comment on this Verito cartridge.

regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.