Entry level Phono Stage for Dynavector 10x5

Just received some gifts for the Holidays. Among them was a Dynavector 10x5. Well its blown me away. It has really just given me what I have been looking for since I stared this hobby.

Well I am thinking about grabbing a stand alone phono stage. I am using the internal one in my preamp. I am wondering if the Dynavector or the Jolinda phono stage would be a big upgrade.

I am also wondering which to go with. Obviously it makes sense to go with the Dynavector because of how much I already like the cart they produce. That being said some say the MM is really just ok. Its the MC that shines and of course I would use the MM because the 10x5 is a HOMC.

Question is what would be a better choice? Should I just keep what I have? Any thoughts from people who have used these combinations. Or am I better off just keeping what I have and do and upgrade in the future?

I am buying used and don't see upgrading the cart anytime in the near future.
darkstar1
I just splurged on a Parasound Halo JC-3+ to replace my Dynavector P-75 MkII. The Halo won't be in until next week and I haven't heard one, yet. I'm listening to the P-75 right now being driven by an XX-2 MkII. That JC-3+ better be one hell of a rig because the P-75 always impresses me.

That being said, after I get the JC-3+ in the system and I have a chance to do some comparisons between the two, I'll probably have my P-75 for sale for $400. When matching to a Dynavactor cart in PE mode, you can't go wrong with the P-75 for less than $1500.
Look forward to what you hear. I heard the plus recently and was in shock. I heard it vs their normal JC3 and they were worlds apart. Let it burn in big time as it needs it to open up the caps.
I ended up buying a Nova Phonomena used on Audiogon. I hope it will be a big jump. I should be able to sell it off for not much loss if it does not work in my system.

I also will be able to A/B in my friends system against a Sutherland PhD. I fully expect the $3000 Sutherland to be better than the Nova but interesting to see how much better. From my reading these are going to have two total different sounds. Should be interesting.
On the second disk after setting up the JC-3+. Wow. wow. Very nice. Can't wait to see what happens after the caps break in.
Yea the Curl is a nice design. Very clean. Honestly though I have put my Heed up against most of the 3k and under and although the more expensive ones have a bigger stage and more bass (usually), it's not by much and the price difference is so great, I'd use that to upgrade the cartridge and the system would then rock. It all depends on where you want your money, thats all. Glad you like your amps guys.