Best DAC ?

I want to buy a DAC, do you have any recommendations.

My system components are;
LS26(PreAmp) >> REF210(PowerAmp) >> Peak Consult Grande.

If any suggestion for a DAC I will be appreciated
nickodavidoff
Best DAC? One of the most experienced guys here and at computeraudiophile.com on the subjects of DACs is Audiogon forum member Bhobba. If I was looking for the best DAC at certain price points, I'd try to communicate with him.
Oooooh! The best-est DAC in the whole world???
I'm Thinkin' Theta, ARC, DCS.
Berkeley Alpha DAC 2 w/ USB smokes nearly anything made, holds it own against 100,000 dollars analog set up. A very good pre amp is needed however for this to happen.
To Vhiner,

There are huge differences in dacs, I have a number of great dacs on display and I would say that comment is ludicrous, I have not heard the $43,000 MSB but if the Marantz is that close then perhaps the MSB is not that good?

I have many high quality dacs on display from $400 to $22,000 and every step up makes a huge difference.

Now I would say there are dacs's which sound amazing and come very close to more expensive dacs, the Auralic Vega at $3,500.00 does offer much of the sound quality of the $7,000.00Meitner MA 1 which is still better, the $15k EMM Labs Dac 2X is way better than the $7k Meitner MA 1, now if you are comparing the EMM Labs Dac 2X vs the $22k Esoteric D02 then if comes down to personal taste.

So in summation, there are very good affordable dacs the Auralic Vega, and there are amazing expensive dacs, The EMM Labs Dac 2X is you hear them in the same system the EMM Labs Dac is in a totally different league.