New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
I picked up "Monsters of Folk" a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say I like it a lot. I also bought Jack Johnson's newest, and it is better crafted to vinyl than the rest of his offerings, and I like them all quite a bit.
Petty's Mojo is audiophile candy, though as with much of his prior output there is the feeling of empty calories.
another vote for Somethin' Else by Cannonball Adderley. This is just a classic jazz album with an all star lineup.
I've got the fairly new Beck SEA CHANGE from Mobile Fidelity and can't say enough good things about it.

Fremer's Review: http://www.musicangle.com/album.php?id=793

-Mike
ARCADE FIRE's "THE SUBURBS" especialy the 3rd side. Their best effort yet. Another, but already mentioned, Tom Petty's "MOJO". Forget what it sounds like on the radio, his/their best effort in a long, long while. And finally, have you gotten GASLIGHT ANTHEMS "AMERICAN SLANG"? What are you waiting for still album of the yr, in my oppinion!