Feelings on the Music Hall MMF 7.1

Just curious as to what your thoughts are on this table? In the price range it looks to be a pretty decent rig. Any big drawbacks I'm missing?
silvergsx
It was the Stereophile Budget Component of the year several years back. Since then, a lot more competition has shown up and the price of the MMF7.1 has gone up. I no longer think it's a "best in its price class" table any more (if it ever was). The current price has gotten too close to VPI Scout territory, which is a table in another league entirely. In addition, Rega, Michell, Marantz, Clearaudio, and Sota (to name a few) offer compelling alternatives at similar prices.

Disclaimer: Former MMF7 owner, now a VPI owner.

I also noticed today that Music Direct is selling the VPI Scoutmaster at 25% off.

Cheers
I agree with Tfkaudio. I had one and for what I paid a few years ago ($800) it was decent but not exceptional. At today's asking price you can do much better! In fact my Technics SL-1200MK2 sounds better to my ears!
I cannot compare the 7.1 to other turntables. I have had one for several years. It is reliable, spot on speed every time I check it, the cartridge and tonearm still align perfectly (from the factory). There may be better. I like the reliability factor.