Early 1970's rock: Name some of your favorites

I've been listening to a local FM station a little more recently and have been enjoying some of the "flashbacks" that they've been playing. I'm primarily talking about stuff from Bowie, Roxy Music, Velvet Underground and yes, even the Stones, etc...

As such, i thought it would be neat to dredge up the past and ask some of you to contribute a "few" of your favourite albums from this time. This might also help others find some "gems" that may have been overlooked. Just remember, we're talking early to mid 1970's, not your favourite rock albums of all time. Sean
>
sean
In addition to all of the above there is Humble Pie, Genesis, Atomic Rooster, Crabby Appleton, Sir Lord Baltimore, Starcastle, Cactus, Razzmatazz, Frigid Pink, Deep Purple, Mott the Hoople, Nectar, Tonto's...Headband, etc...have all on vinyl due to WNEW-FM (NYC) circa 1970-71 playing the whole albums/ or other songs that to me were better than their "hits".
SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND by Genesis,Ambrosias first self titled album(lose the rest),Camels Snow Goose.You could spend the next ten years of your life ransacking the golden years of rock and you would be better off than paying attention to todays corporate pap.
Would like to add a couple, Humble Pie and Trapeze. And for Tweakgeek, your Funk and Soul should include Glenn Hughes solo called Play Me Out from 1977.
Robin Trower,Rory Gallagher,Uriah Heep,Jethro Tull,NY Dolls.............Gee I feel old !!! lol
SIR LORD BALTIMORE!!!... That's some paint blistering testosterone laced rock candy goodness. During that time Budgie, Ursa Major (guys who went on to play on Lou Reed's R&R Animal), Dust, Uriah Heep (1st 3 records), Patto, Collosseum, Nova (Blink), Armegeddon (some ex Steamhammer guys) and A.F.T. (Automatic Fine Tuning) also helped to keep the buzz going. PFM/Cook and Focus/Moving Waves didn't hurt much either.