Micro SX-8000 II or SZ-1

Does anybody know if there is a mayor difference between the Micro-Seiki SX-8000 II and the "flagship" SZ-1?
A friend told me I should look for a SZ-1 because it offers a better motor. Having a SX-8000 II I am not shure whether it is worth looking for a SZ-1 or only for another motor-unit?
thuchan
I can't imagine the SZ-1 having a better motor that the RY5500 motor on the 8000-2, but then again, I have never heard or seen a SZ-1 in person. The 8000 is my all-time favorite MS table. I think that your friend is just playing with an audiophile's insecurity. Awesome table!
I have no personal experience with any of the Micro, but they look like an engeenering feat. Especially the SZ-1

Here is a link for some more info on the Micro's.

http://www.thevintageknob.org/THEVAULT1/SZ1/SZ1.html

Not much info on the SZ-1 and almost impossible to find outside of Japan.
Thanks for your answers and the link. Looks like the suction section is part of the motor unit in both machines, but it looks to me that the 8000 motor unit is of better built quality and the design is nicer (at least in my eyes)
If you've never seen an SZ-1 in person, or since you have probably never taken either motor apart, how can you tell? The motors may be identical, but the SZ1 motor may come in a fancier chassis to match the rest of the turntable. If you can find an SZ-1 go ahead and buy it. It will probably make you feel better. When you do, I would like a chance to buy the 8000.
The SZ-1 motor has a built-in flywheel (which helps to make the motor box 6kg heavier than the SX8k2 motor unit) which also has an air bearing, and the floating flywheel is supposed to make the drive even smoother. The flywheel, will of course, raise the overall moment of inertia a bit as well (though not by a lot).

note: I am not sure where the VK gets their moment of inertia number. 26 tons/cm2 is way too high. Given the size/weight of the platter, you'd be physically limited to about 4t/cm2 - which is still pretty good (the biggest direct drive tables were less than half that, but they had torque going for them too).