No phono input on Jadis but want to buy tunrtable

Have a Jadis OR integrated amp and I want to buy a nice turntable to get back into vinyl after more than 30 years....

I have no phono inputs. What do I need to buy to make sure that I have everything I need to make this operate properly?

And what should I is a good 'complete' turntable system for something in the $500-$600 range?

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate the terrific advice that I get from you all in here !
128x128mattzack2
Well... I am waiting for the Hageman Concert2 that I chose to start things rolling with. I expect that with show up someime next week.

I am going to look at a Linn Axis table tomorrow night. It comes with the Basik arm and a K9 cartridge. Any suggestions on this setup?

At the same time, does anyone have any suggestions on an Acoustic Research XA table? I am not sure if the sentimental value outweighs the performance value on this setup.

Thanks for the great help again people. This site if awesome!
Thought you got a table off ii Bei... In that case, I would find a cart to go with your arm and phono stage and concentrate on just spinning tunes with the AR XA. It's an all-manual table, and I am sure there are people who can help you set it up. If you find that you are fine with the effort to deal with the LPs and the manual process of set up, cleaning LPs, cueing, lifting at record end, flipping, re-cueing, sitting down, getting back up because you left your beer next to the TT, then sitting down again to listen to the next 20-25min side, then you should be fine and then you can decide to go further. I bet for most people starting back into analog, the biggest investment is that of changing their listening and preparation habits. I expect that if you decide you don't want to continue down the road of vinyl, you could sell off the table and phono you bought and not lose more than a decent dinner out.
LOL... well, the quality of the sound will determine if I will continue down that path or not. From what I read from all the spinners, I am pretty sure that I will love the sound. I am very curious to see if it will be an improvement over what I am listening to now, but if it is, I imagine that I will take the plunge a lot deeper as time goes by.

Any suggestions on a nice cartridge to match up with my Hageman Concert2 ?
What are the important values to watch for in a stage? I am trying to make an intelligent decision on purchasing a cartridge for my system and I sure could use a brief explanation to jump start my search.

Here are the specs on the Hageman Cornet2 Stage:

Specifications
Gain +44dB
Input Impedance 47k ohm
Output Impedance 1k ohm
RIAA Response +/-1dB from 25Hz to 25kHz
Bandwidth 15Hz to 30kHz
Distortion 0.02% @1kHz
SNR 72dB ref 5mV A-weighted
Overload 250mV @1kHz
Phase Normal
Size 7.25" x 11.65" (PCB)
Weight 7 lbs
Power 35W
Input Voltage 100V, 110V, 120V, 200V, 220V, 240V
Tubes 12AX7 (ECC83) x 2, 12AU7 (ECC82) x 1, 5Y3 x 1

Is this enough to tell if I should be looking for a MC or MM cart and anything else that might be especially noteworthy?