In the Air tonight DRUMS - phil collins on LP

Hi
Is there a label that merits buying this LP, I see there is a 12" made in Germany is it audiophile quality?

does he have any more good drum solos and if so which ones and on what labels
thanks
macallan25
Post removed 
Collins is a good drummer, but he's nothing special in my opinion. We all know him simply because the other members of Genesis didn't want to be the front man.
Chester Thompson plays on two of Phil's live albums 1)Serious Hits and 2) Finally - the first farewell tour. Both albums feature In the air tonight, but the credits leave a lot to be desired.
Buddy may have been acerbic, moody, unpredictable, self-confident, and volatile, but pompous he was not.

He also toured his band tirelessly, playing at least 60% of his gigs at high schools to expose the next generation to jazz. He also threw a party for Gene Krupa when Gene was in the last stages of leukemia, and made sure all the jazz greats that Gene had played with had a chance to say good-bye. Heifetz and Horowitz were known in their lifetimes for a bit of arrogance as well, but they--and Buddy--represented the pinnacle of what could be done with their instruments.
In most all studio recordings Phil is the only drummer. On tour Chester was always there so Phil could be up front on stage. My favorite was the invisible touch tour when Phil and Chester go at it head to head. I saw them in Chicago and the 'Live at Wembley' is on dvd.