How to order Wally Tools...

I'm potentially interested in ordering a wallytractor. I've called the number on his web site several times, but never an answer. I've left two messages, and no one returns my calls. I'm curious as to how one properly places an order. Alternately, I've now seen posts here on the Mint protractor. Is that a worthy alternative? Tks.

John
john_adams_sunnyvale
It was when he first offered the product, but I got my Wallytractor within two weeks and it was ordered through a dealer. It's a terrific product!
Post removed 
Elizabeth - Why would you even post that? "Go Wally!!!!" What purpose would that have other than to pour salt in peoples wounds?

"the right business model for himself."

Well, add me to the list of people who tried to buy a Wally Tractor a couple years ago. I sent him an email, he emailed back saying he had them in stock, I mailed a check and waited... a few months went by, and I sent several *polite* emails and tried to reach him by phone... nothing.

He may or may not be a "great guy" personally, but avoid him like the plague with regards to any business transaction. Completely despicable service, and frankly a crook.
So, in the World According To Elizabeth, it's okay for someone to defraud you, if he follows two simple precepts:

a) He's a nice guy

b) He doesn't think you're nice enough

In this weird, parallel universe, all crooks are meanies, and all people who've been ripped off are anti-social miscreants who deserved everything they got.

Interesting 'logic' Elizabeth-I swear, sometimes I wonder if you and Teresa are the same person.