Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
Dan_ed, adjusting the cartridge and tonearm is straightforward when you see the program in action, and the proof is in the listening. If you are certain of just as good results using some other tools, go for it. The option a lot of people may prefer is to find someone with the software to do the work for them for a reasonable fee.
I ordered the home version and was wondering what sound card you guys are using since the one that was on the web site is no longer available.
Yes, Brian, I understand the "dealer" part. I suspect that also had a significant impact on the home addition pricing as well as I think that is about what Wally charged for his az wonder tool. I'd try it. Why not? Well, $540. I'm even more confused after Sbrown's post as to what is included in the price.

I use a USB Sound Blaster since my laptop doesn't have a line input. Another $100.
Dan_ed,

Feickert recommends that you use an external sound card since the sound cards in most machines are low quality and don't have high enough resolution.