Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
Just to clarify, part of the delay in getting Adjust Pro + was not an issue with Chris. The xxxx post office! I am not sure whether German or the U.S. post office is at fault but when I went to visit my local office to inquire, it was a nightmare. The line was wrapped around outside the office and 2 workers with no manager in site. I waited 2 hours just to get a "I don't know" stare from the employee.

The program is great. I've had more time to use it and the calibration ability is really useful.

I'll have to upgrade my PC to handle 96kHz and 24 bit, though. It takes quite a bit of horsepower.
Ok, I see some bells and whistles targeting some specific tasks associated with tonearm/cart setup. But, really, can't I do most of the important stuff with any decent RTA software? How do I justify $500 usd plus another $40 usd in shipping? I already have TrueRTA that I use to setup my entire system. The max'ed out version is only $100 usd.

And, "As a result you get a minimized crosstalk and it is set to be consistent on both channels." Can you please explain this? I've never seen/heard crosstalk from a cartridge that sounded right when both channels were "set to be consistent". Perhaps I just don't understand what this means.
Dan_ed, adjusting the cartridge and tonearm is straightforward when you see the program in action, and the proof is in the listening. If you are certain of just as good results using some other tools, go for it. The option a lot of people may prefer is to find someone with the software to do the work for them for a reasonable fee.
I ordered the home version and was wondering what sound card you guys are using since the one that was on the web site is no longer available.
Yes, Brian, I understand the "dealer" part. I suspect that also had a significant impact on the home addition pricing as well as I think that is about what Wally charged for his az wonder tool. I'd try it. Why not? Well, $540. I'm even more confused after Sbrown's post as to what is included in the price.