Anybody have the Feickert Adjust + program?

I've been trying to find a dealer, and went directly to the Feickert website but hit a dead end.
hiendmuse
Using a Wally tracker universal i dont have any problems with overhang adjustments. My Triplaner is a tracking machine and its striped down to the bare minimum. What i want to be sure of is Azimuth adjustment.

I am quite happy with speed adjustments using KABs strobe. Very easy on the fly while playing a lp.

I believe from a lot of reading on this and other forums that Dr Feickert has a winner with Adjust+. And Brians input reaffirms that to me.
Mike
It is a very good product. I had the opportunity to sit with Dr. Feickert at CES while he demonstrated it to me. It might not be for everyone, but it is something worth looking into if you're already playing with Wally's or Mint's tools.

Also, I've been to Essential Audio and was impressed with the different analog set-ups there. I have no doubt Brian is a good source of information on the Feickert tools and knows how to use them.
Hi @all,

just a quick information. The software is sold directly and as Gene already mentioned we had some prolems getting the packages to your end.... This now is solved and we offer FedEx shipping for an additional 20,- EURO. We sell through our Online shop (http://shop.adjustplus.biz). Prices are only given in EURO but you can PayPal the money into our account which speeds up everything.

@Audiotomb: What desirable is left open? See, as long as the customers don't give feedback we cannot know what they wish.....

@Gene: Do not use 44,1 kHz - it's too inaccurate.

Cheerio,

Chris
chris

the feikert is a well crafted piece and a welcome addition to my audio analog tool kit

your spindle to pivot length work is fabulous
and well worth the price for that alone

the grid under which you align the cartridge is nearly impossible to site correctly. The grid lines are distracting not complementary. You can get close for a lot of cartridges and should be commended for that, but it's hard to accurately square and for very sensitive to alignment cartridges like my ZYX Universe I needed further precision

the mint uses paralax site line effect - you know when you are perfectly aligned and is much more precise in it's alignment measurements

then again it is made for each specific table and arm setup

I own and use both - feiker - pivot length
mint - fine tune alignment

for a quick setup of a friends table - the feickert worked good - a very adaptable piece. I used it exclusively with good results on my previous table - Nottingham Spacedeck

to get the maximum finese out of my galibier/triplanar/universe
a custom made mint protractor was necessary and worth every penny
Just to clarify, part of the delay in getting Adjust Pro + was not an issue with Chris. The xxxx post office! I am not sure whether German or the U.S. post office is at fault but when I went to visit my local office to inquire, it was a nightmare. The line was wrapped around outside the office and 2 workers with no manager in site. I waited 2 hours just to get a "I don't know" stare from the employee.

The program is great. I've had more time to use it and the calibration ability is really useful.

I'll have to upgrade my PC to handle 96kHz and 24 bit, though. It takes quite a bit of horsepower.