I could cry

That damn cat. It finally happened to me. The cat got locked in my storage room with my several hundred albums. Yep you guessed it. What a mess. Should I kill the cat ?
scottht
Many times record jackets can be found, unless we are talking rare? As long as the lps are fine just be on the look out for the covers, even if the lp in the jacket is a throw away. Oh and please keep the cat away from this area,like spraying some pet product that will keep mister Jinx away.
Very sorry to hear of this blow. Not the cat's fault, but still a real bummer. Chin up though, somethng will come along to make you feel better sooner or later. Meanwhile it's good to hear Schipo saying covers can sometimes be found... just in case it happens to me.
I wouldn't be too harsh on the cat, it was probably just looking for your Cat Stevens albums, or perhaps the single Cat Scratch Fever. And you can't blame it for getting locked in the closet...
Wee Hughie was in the garden filling in a hole when his English neighbour peered over the fence. Interested in what the mad man was up to, he politely asked, 'What are you doing there, Hughie?'
'My goldfish died,' replied Wee Hughie tearfully without looking up, 'and I've just buried him.'
The English neighbour was very concerned. 'That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?'
Wee Hughie patted down the last heap of dirt then replied, 'That's because he's inside your cat.'"