Tonearm for rega Planar 3

Hi all,
Just purchased a Planar 3 here sans tonearm. I would like to install a good arm. Any suggestions other than the rb300/301? Is the 301 a better arm than the 300? Any experiences with the Michell or Moth versions? I will be using a Grado Platinum cartridge. Should I go with a rega cartridge as well?
Thanks
skipper320
And it was you that implied that if I did not agree with you that my equipment must be at fault. When you jump into the middle of a discussion on how to help an individual in a particular situation with sweeping assertions that all accepted ideas about turntable design are incorrect you must forgive me for assuming that you are misinformed. I try never to argue with designers about the merits of their designs anymore than I dispute parents assertions about the incomparable virtues of their children. I also understand the difference between logic and science in the investigation of phenomena; logic can tell us what ought to be true, science what is true. Your status as a manufacture becomes relevant when you start to criticize the work of other manufactures while posing as a disinterested observer. This has gone on far too long , the OP was satisfied long ago, the members of the audiogon community who are actually motivated by giving helpful advice having preformed their function. I will file anything further under the "useless theoretical dispute file".
Come on guys. Enough. Let's get back to Skipper320.

Personally, I wouldn't consider the 3 point mounting design of the RB251 an important consideration. I doubt you'll hear any difference between a 251 and a 250. I see an RB250 with a Michell Tecnoweight in the classifieds right now that's close to your price point. In my experience, the Tecnoweight was a more significant improvement than the rewire.