Feedbands

I received my first record this week. The band is Amycanbe, the pressing is in smoky translucent vinyl, the recording is decent, the dynamic range is particularly wide (by hand-held SPL meter over a sample portion of the record)
The music is Portishead meets Cranberries with undertones of Rickie Lee Jones, indie big time.
I am enchanted.
Jerome
jkalplus1
You lucky guys got your latest Feedbands release. I still haven't received mine. Hopefully it arrives today. I agree with MoFi. I too would prefer a 180 gram LP every other month vs the haphazard shipping schedule they are doing now. It seems as soon as I get a Feedbands record I get the notice for another order but then it won't come for what feels like more than a month.
Hey everyone

Feedbands may be adding other types of music and instrumentals to those who are subscribing monthly. Check out this survey.

http://cs.createsurvey.com/publish/survey?a=7mx7RB

I still subscribe to Feedbands and am happy with the LPs even though they haven't been timely with their deliveries.

Thanks
Jed...thanks for the link to the survey. I have been with Feedbands since the beginning. Did they send this to you? I didn't get one. I did fill this one out with my opinions.
Hi Mofi

They did e-mail this message directly to my yahoo account but I think it went directly into my trash due to yahoo's aggressive filtering. It was sent to me on March 12.

Glad you took the time out to fill out the survey.
Hey you all. Just putting this out there.

Feedbands has revised their website and it now has a streaming audio feature. Here is one thing I just found out. They now offer a yearly subscription for $245.95 vs. paying $22.90 a month which amounts to $274.80. I cancelled my monthly membership and signed up for the yearly charge. I know it is only a difference of $28.85 total but some savings is better than none.

Also their website is having issues with the login today. If you want to revise your subscription just call feedbands support at 888-407-9713.

Thanks everyone.