Well-Tempered Golf Ball?

In this month's TAS they describe the Well-Tempered Amadeus as follows: "tonearm is suspended from fishing line (which I've seen and understand) and damped with a golf ball."

Can someone explain this golf ball? Are we talking a Titleist here or merely something that reminds the author of a golf ball?
grimace
yes in the past I had the original WTT classic with square motor, also the WTT record player along with a Goldmund studio table and 3b arm along with others. Such as a VPIHW19,Musichall MF-5,7 tables. I can talk with some experience and say I love the WTT tables and would be very happy to hear from any member that has the new WTA and their opinions.
Check back in June. By then I hope to have an Amadeus in my system. And no, I don't care that it uses a golf ball. Under show conditions, at CES, it sounded great. Compared to a Grand Prix Monaco and Dr.Fickert it still sounded great.
It was very natural sounding to me.
You can look at it this way. There are three "versions" of the table. There is the standard Amadeus, which has a Dual Layered lacquered MDF sandwich plinth and an Acrylic Platter.
There is the "GT" which Which is the same except that it has a Dual Layer acrylic sandwich plinth and a Acrylic platter. The non GT has a white golf ball. The GT has a black golf ball. Then there is a version marketed by Dynavector. That is called the DV500. That is a table that is specifically made for the Dynavector arm. I really like the look of the GT. If my vanity proves to strong, I may get that one. There are a few reviews floating around and they all state that is a great player.
Compared to a Grand Prix Monaco and Dr.Fickert it still sounded great.

And please tell us all what is the retail price of the above system?