Phono stage match for Koetsu

I was hoping to get a few suggestions on this subject. I am running the Jade, which is .2mv. I checked the archives, and looked at member systems. I found some using Doshi, Wavestream, and Nagra. These units stretch my budget, so I am looking at units costing less. That said, I would still like to hear any suggestions that would not exceed the the price of those units. I have been giving the Shindo full feature preamps some thought lately. I have heard read they work well with Miyabi, and of course, Shindo, but have not heard of the Shindo phono section matching with Koetsu.
fjn04
I agree with the last suggestion, the Pass XOno should be a excellent match to the Koetsu as well. I have been running the XOno with an Allaerts which has some similar characteristics and it is a perfect balance of lushness, detail, texture and dynamics.

I think the XOno is quite underrated in the Forums here and performs much better than the $2k used prices suggest. I did prefer the Pass over several other phono stages (Sutherland Ph.D., Gram Slee, Rossner & Sohn Canofer S, Audio Research PH3SE, Aesthetics Rhea, EAR 834 Deluxe)
I would agree with the XONO as well. At 2k s/h it is an amazing bargin and has all the gain and loading options you would ever need and competive with anything SS out there.
I lived with it for 6 years until just recently when I bought the TW Phono stage. BTW, that sounds wonderful with my Koetsu Rosewood.
I went to hear the Shindo preamps today. I was very impressed with what I heard, although in a system that was a bit different from mine. The dealer was running a .6mv cartridge, but I have heard of owners running as low as
as a .24mv ZYX Universe through the mc inputs. Goodwins is an excellent dealer, friendly, knowlegable staff, great gear. They were worth my trip last year.
Did you ever listen to Audio Tekne from Japan ?
Recently got some pretty good press from TAS.