What is your cartridge and tracking force used

Share your actual setup or numerous setup you liked.

Actual for me: Grado Reference Platinum with recommended 1.5g (from .75 to 2) tracking force. Im still trying to find the best one but im always coming back to 1.5.

Thanks
dobermann
MOST OF MY TRACKING FORCES ARE BETWEEN 1 AND 1.5 GRAMS FOR THE VARIOUS SHURE CARTRIDGES THAT I OWN. THE LIGHTEST FORCE IS DESIREABLE SO THAT THERE IS MINIMAL WEAR ON THE RECORD BUT TOO LIGHT A FORCE WILL CAUSE THE TONEARM TO MISTRACK - JUMP OFF THE RECORD OR SKIP AT VARIOUS PLACES ON THE RECORD. THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY TRIAL AND ERROR. SOMETIMES A TONEARM WILL SKIP BECAUSE THE STYLUS IS WORN AND WON'T FIT INTO THE RECORD GROOVE. ALWAYS KEEP THE STYLUS NEEDLES IN GOOD CONDITION AND THEN THEY WILL TRACK PROPERLY. THE TURNTABLE SHOULD BE CAREFULLY LEVELED ALSO. THE BEST PLACE FOR A TURNTABLE IS ON A SHELF THAT SITS ON A CEMENT FLOOR. WOODEN FLOORS CAN VIBRATE FROM WALKING, JUMPING (KIDS) OR WHATEVER. IF YOU HAVE THE TURNTABE ON A TABLE OR RACK THAT IS ON A WOODEN FLOOR OVER A BASEMENT OR CRAWL SPACE, MORE CARE MUST GO INTO THIS ARRANGEMENT TO KEEP VIBRATION AT A MINIMUM.
Anyone in Ohio have a scale I could borrow real quick? I just set up my arm after a re-wire but cant find my cheap gravity scale........I will cover all expense and you all know me, cmon..........you guys all know me :)
BTW thank you very much to the member who shall remain nameless for sending me the scale, very kind of you and I truely am grateful!