What's the Best LP You Bought in 2008

For purposes of holiday "Wish List" building, with BOTH excellent music and excellent sonics as criteria, what is the best LP you've bought this year?

For me, it's Shelby Lynne - Just a Little Lovin'

Cheers,
Spencer
128x128sbank
Forgot The Pretenders Break Up the Concrete double LP. Wonderful live-in-studio sound. Lucinda should send Crissie a thank you note for paving the way.
My pride of 2008 (and it's perfect for holiday giving) is the 150g red vinyl version of the Diana Krall "Christmas Songs" album. I prefer the quietness and dynamics of this 150g red one over the 200g Classic Records pressing I have of "From This Moment On."

The 150g red vinyl Classic Records also costs about $11 less than the black 200g ones. And they look so festive for Christmas.
Ryan Adams "Cardinology"...on vinyl (own the CD and LP...the LP has much better sonics). His writing is phenomenal. Stay sober, RDA!
Post removed 
I have bought so much great vinyl this year, among my favorites are the Alfred Brendel Beethoven Sonata set from the 70's, the Dutch Philips pressings, the Bernstein/Marilyn Horne Carmen from DGG, several great Ella Fitzgerald Verve records, the London ffrr Solti Ring cycle, to name a few.