Steam cleaning records 2

Continuation of large thread.
thommas
Crem1, Agreed except for your ideas on why the mono Beatles albums are collectible. In '67 all hippie aspirations were for stereo. The mono versions were likely passed over rather than ruined by bong water. Just can't imagine the beard in tie-dye saying "Hey, man, this MONO version of Lucy in the Skies will blow your mind..." What's more, this same fellow would probably have found an imaginative use for the Perfection Steamer quite different from steaming records.
Tish,tish Tvad ... Smoke ain't my thing. Dgarretson, I'm buying a tye-dyed T shirt tomorrow ... Have a great evening ... Smokey or otherwize ... Charlie
You guys are kidding right i mean April fools day was the 1st. I'm getting into my late 50s and can hear the difference that using the best water available for a double rinse of my lps. For now its Near lab grade water its some what expensive but for the time and effort i put into cleaning my vinyl its worth every dime.

Just kidding i now use Tiger water man it sends my vinyl like a 340 yard drive. This is a lie dont use this on your vinyl it may cause your eyes to get blood shot mon.
Tiger Water ??? Instead of puffing at the keyboard go to Aquafina web site www.aquafina.com . Read a tad , then go back to fondeling lead-laced power cords & corn-cob pipes. Don't forget taking the screen out of the bathroom false-set & lite up only the pollen brushed from the flowers(smooth'e) while I try to find a 2XX T Shirt to muck up.

Cought, Cought ... Hey ! Where did all this smoke come from ?? I need that Tiger Water ASAP ... Seriously visit Aquafina you might learn somethin' ... Let's all enjoy SILLY on our journey ... Charlie

PS Aquafina is 100x cleaner than EPA regs devoid of chemicals & minerals. Nothin' to muck-up your steamer , your LPS or health.

Ok, Ok I'm done ... Anybody for lunch ? Tabs on me.
Golly, What's happen ?? ... Have we reached a agreement (regardless of our personal views) that one's choice of water is ok ??? Go-Gamma, That's Good ... with me ....