The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
The Audio Acoustics Sapphire Ti-C Se. The construction is remarkable. 14 layers of resonance controlling membrane and polymers. A true transducer. No sonic character at all.
I am sad to say I listened to the ADAM Tensor Delta in semi active configuration powered by an Accuphase A45 amp. CD vinyl it doesn't matter these are outstanding!!!

I listened to these against the Wilson Maxx 3's and IMO these are the most lifelike speaker I have ever heard. Not even their top of the line speaker yet the the X-art tweeter and midrange delivered a sound that I would have a hard time telling was not live with my eyes closed.

Just an outstanding sound like nothing I have ever heard before and I don't think I will be able to enjoy my system anymore since hearing these.

No wonder Speilberg recommends them for his theaters and has ADAM's in his home. Pure heaven.

At 10k a set these are a bargain at any price.