How Many Turntables Have You Owned

As for me... My first that I can remember was a Webcor - part of their Holidy package. then... Garrard, Benjamin Miracord, Dual, Bogen, Thorens TD 124, and 121, Rek o Kut, LinnSondek, Grado, Rega, SME, VPI... I probably have forgotten a few
128x128stringreen
I have my tables strewn all over the house, so I dont see them all at once. It I did, I might think I had a problem, fetish or addiction.
I have had four in this order...

1. BSR McDonald with ceramic cartridge. I think it the was the POS (piece of shit) 5000 model.

2. Pioneer PL12D with a AT12E. My first real table!

3. Technics SL1800 with an Ortofon VMS20E. My first DD table.

4. Pro-Ject RM5.1SE with a Sumiko Blue Point No. 2. Back to Black 30 years later!

Can't remember the name but it was an Ariston table with a uni-pivot arm. No retainers of any kind. The arm just sat on a spike. Next was a Technics direct drive. Then an Oracle Alexandria with an FR-12 and Dynavector Ruby, and finally an Oracle Paris/arm with various carts.
Paraneer, If you are going to write out "piece of shit", there is no need for "POS". (Kidding.)

Paraneer an Csontos, you are nowhere near sick enough to participate in this thread, if those are your respective lifelong lists of turntables, unless you are both no more than 30 years old.
Waaay back when, I owned a BIC. It wasn't bought as an 'audiophile' thing and luckily, it didn't trash the records as I still own many from that time (Just last night I fired up Henry Mancini's 'Combo' and it sounded great! Don't laugh, recorded in '58, an RCA Living Stereo). Ever since I was a kid, it always made sense to handle my records with care, and it paid off. My 1st 'audiophile' table was a Revox B791. I'll never forget as it was my 1st brush with audiophile snobbery, I bought it used from an old Jewish gentleman from Queens, when asked I told him I had Pioneer separates and Ohm Walsh 2's, and he said; "this is too much turntable for yr system!". At the time I thought he was a douche, but of course he was right! Later on I owned a SOTA (also bought 2nd hand) and it never sounded right, which I attributed to it being mis-used by the previous owner. I went on to my beloved Mapleknoll Athena. Had the air pump, the arm design that preceeded the ET-2, wooden side walls with the springs, & the lead platter. Man, she was a beast but, and this is a huge but, it was a magnificent-sounding beast! But she was too finicky, requiring more than I was willing to give and in 1990 I bought my 1st (and last!) brand new TT, a Linn LP12/Ittok IV/Lingo that, due to my increased use of CD's since I bought it, has been gently used only requiring a few tune-ups in 24 yrs!