Tape Project Tapes

Does anyone here have a subscription to the TP tapes? If so tell me what you have and how you like it.
jsman
I've listened to the Arnold Overtures so far. Business travel and some other audio projects (just built a passive preamp and in the process of building an amp) have gotten in the way of some listening time. The material, although unfamiliar to me since I do not have much of a classical background is okay, but the recording and ambiance of RTR as an analog source makes the sound "big" in ways that I could not imagine. I have made some recordings of my CDs on reel (7.5ips) and I get a similar experience with the sound, but this tape takes it a many steps higher. My new vinyl rig that is on the way might be in for a worthy challenge.
Kftool,
I have 1-2k of original LPs. Transferring it to tape? Not sure how it's done. Until 2 wks ago I have never seen a RTR, so quite newbie. Just started playing 3 days ago. If I understd yr last paragraph abt ordering tapeproject classical album , just email [email protected]. Take a while to get yr order. Happy listening
Clio09,

Challenge and/or complement, I'm glad you had a chance to listen. FWIW, I've exchanged communication/read threads with a few people that accessed vinyl as their primary source and their observations regarding analogue media, for example The Tape Project, are characteristically, favorable.

Of course, you will derive your own conclusions :-)

Vbr,
Sam