Best table/arm/cartridge for $12K/ Dartzeel Preamp

Also, check out this website.http://www.cocoon-culture.com/lib/noise-report/external-docs/columnprint.shtml.htm
underdog
Has anyone had any experience with the the Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua cartridge? How do you like sonically? Did it make you go "Wow"?

Thanks in advance.
Underdog
Nice system.

12 grand for a turntable, arm and cartridge.

I would give some serious thought for a TW Raven model one.
A new cartridge and a used arm, this is with in your budget.

Jonathan Valin of TAS has reveiwed the Raven AC model along side the mighty Walker Black Diamond with more to come in TAS.

Go to AV guide.com, click on forums, click on Turntables and related gear.
Click on ASS Gabriel Davinci turntable.

Valin has afew more comments on the Raven including talk about a shoot off with the Raven, Walker and Davinci tables soon.

More information on the TW Raven tables can be found at.

High Water Sound.com
Thanks for the responses. I was sold on a table that would've cost me more than 20 grand after tonearm and cartridge, but before pulling the trigger I found a great deal on my recently acquired Dynaudio Temptations. I am very happy with this purchase. I upgraded from the Dyn C-2's which I really enjoyed, but I knew eventually I would want to go up one notch to the world-class level. Since my second choice in tables ended up being the Sota Cosmos, I ended up ordering it with the Origin Live Conquest tonearm and Dynavector XV1s cartridge. I need to wait 6 weeks for delivery so in the meantime I will seek out the great vinyl recordings. Thanks again for the replies.
Dear Underdog: I know that you already made your choice about, a nice one but IMHO not the best from what you ask in the thread tittle: yes every one has a " best " one option.

Anyway, check this link:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtabl&1216926574

this TT IMHO is at least at the same level of the Cosmos and in some ways is a better performer but the interesting subject on the Micro Seiki combo is that comes with a very hard to find MAX 237 ( J shapped arm wand ) that it is ( IMHO ) ot only a betetr tonearm but a real user friendly item. For the asking price I think is a true bargain!!! and permit that you can buy not only one top cartridge but TWO!!!! or one like the Allaerts Finish Gold.

Well maybe some other time.

Regards and enoy the music.
Raul.