SOTA, soft feet or cones, when to use either?

Hi all,
My SOTA is on soft stock feet now but I have the metal cones aswell so I want to know when is it best to use rubber or metel and how do each affect sound?
For the "record" I am in a dedicated basement room and my table sits on a Tsrget rack with a sort of suspension shelf. Thanks for input.
P.S. I know I could try it and see what happens when changed but due to disability it isnt as easy as that............thanks!
chadnliz
I have a Sota Star/Sapphire Table, and would like to get cones. I see a few sites that carry Audio Points. Do you know what thread I need for the Star/Sapphire table?
I dont know but you can measure your soft feet or figure out what fits with a trip to hardware store and a foot in your pocket, or call SOTA.
Chad,

Which feet did you get, and where did you order them from?

Thanks,
Darrell
There are Audiopoints available to work with Sota turntables. I use a couple of Starsound products in conjuction with my own designs in the grounding and mechanical coupling of musical instruments. I also use the Audiopoints in unison with my LP12 turntable. The Sota needs an internal thread design probably the 2.0ap-1bint. You may also want to use the APCD coupling disc, when used on certain surfaces these are of benefit sonically as well as providing surface protection. Thats what I know..Tom