Comparing VPI Scoutmaster to Pro-ject RM10

I've got a VPI Scoutmaster and I'm bored. I'm thinking of making a lateral move to the Pro-ject RM10 because it won't cost me anything. What can I expect as far as a change in sound? Right now my Scoutmaster is on a Ginko Cloud and I've got the outer ring clamp. I'd probably add the speed controller to the RM10. Anyone care to comment on the differences?
gnugear
Don't confuse VPI's 'frosty' stuff with Pro-ject's 'frosty' stuff. The RM10's platter really works. It's higher mass than the Scoutmaster's and it has magnetic repulsion to offset the mass and lower the spinning friction.

Dave
I'm currently running the Scoutmaster with a Bottlehead Seduction phono preamp and a Sumiko Blackbird.

I think my VTF is fine ... in fact I don't really have any complaints. I'm just looking at a change (as long as it's not a change backwards!). If the RM10 is more musical I think I'll be happy with the change. Again, I'm just looking to change because I'm restless (not to be confused with disatisfied).
If you're bored, consider the VPI drive wheel upgrade. That might add rhythmic persistence and slam that should make playback more exciting.
In case you haven't done it (most likely you have), perhaps changing the 0.1 and 0.47 uf caps in the Seduction might result in an increased musical benefit for you? Cardas, Mundorf or some other boutique cap might do the trick for you.
Cheers
FM