what is this noise caused from possibly

New to phono. have project 2xperience and tube box se2. cj preamp and amp and b&w speakers. Now, some records play just fine and sound great to me, (not ever really listening to vinyl). All my records are new 180g and 200g. I have a new vpi record cleaning machine and last stylus cleaner and preserve or something. On some notes I get a screathing sound if that is the way to describe it. most noticable whan not much music is going on and for example norah jones, sings softly (good) when she reaches down and lets out a bigger note (screathy) mostly right at the beginning of the note. With lots of piano and soft voice all is good i think. by the way this happens in one speaker and not the other. Tryed adjusting tracking force from min to max. antiskate is properly installed. tone arm seems to be parrallel to record. don't know how to adjust azimuth and manufacturer sais its adjusted from the factory. will listen to more records and see if I notice it more.
thanks
beerdraft
also I did dial tracking force back down in very small steps and it never went away in the trouble spots. On clapton the crackle seems to come from the bassy part of his voice and on nora jones it the hi part of her voice. Iput my ear right up to the speakers to hear this.
No don't to lift the back of the arm. Make sure it's level to begin. Add more weight. What are you tracking at?
VTF= vertical tracking force
VTA= vertical tracking angle

changing tone arm height will change VTA, not VTF.

From your descripton, sounds like too much antiskate at first and then too little after you raised VTF. That makes sense geometrically. And antiskate would be mostly an issue at end of record. Mistracking will occur first in heavily modulated groove areas which will be consistently in the same place each time you play a certain LP and not present at all if the recordings were made at lower levels.
ah-ha: VTF, I got you. I think my cartidge reccomends 1.5 to 2.0 vtf and I've moved it from min to max in small increments. It does go from one channel to the other but I cant seem to get it go away. I got a 15X magnigier today and will inspect the stylus better. The antiskate is just a small weight which has three notches on the tone arm and sumiko sais put it in the 2nd notch. Is it possible the suspension is messed up on the cantilever or something like that causing inconsistant tracking. I'm really reaching now and have no idea what I'm talking about.
thanks