Tube Tuners

What are you guys using for tuners? How many of you are using a Scott tuner?
jsman
I had a "gorgeous" Kenwood L-O1T tuner,awhile back,that I hesitantly sold for 500 dollars.Ever since,and even with both CD and vinyl front ends,I still miss tuning through the wide variety of stations about.ESPECIALLY late at night!
Did I go wrong,selling it?....I think I know the answer!
Best.
Using the Magnum Dynalab MD90T and find it to be excellent. A few friends who came over thought they were listening to a CD.
I've owned over 30 tuners and currently have Mac MR-71, MR-77, and MR-78.

The tubed MR-71 is unquestionably the best sounding of the three but least sensitive and selective.

Look for a used MR-77. The used price represents a great value. Its' sonics will embarrass the Magnum Dynalabs and Fanfares available today.
I have to agree with Audiofeil that a good classic tube tuner will sound better than the modern offerings. I remember calling up Magnum Dynalab years ago, when their then top of their line Etude was new, to ask them how they thought their tuners compared with a Dyna FM3. They basically intimated that there was no comparison. IME though, my tube tuners have trouble pulling in distant stations cleanly in comparison to my Magnums. Living where I do this is a significant issue in that most of the stations that I listen to are a few hours drive.
just to clarify, MD was saying that the tube tuners of yore were sonically better than theirs but that the reception was swallowed by tube noise on distant stations.