Best protractor for aligning to cantilever

I am trying to find a protractor that makes it easy to align the cantilever rather than the body to a grid. I have a cartridge where the cantilever is not perfectly parallel with the body. It's a Grado and the plastic on the front of the body is not seated correctly or something. The cantilever is parallel to the back, but the front being out of alignment makes it hard to align to the body. It is merely a cosmetic issue so I would like to keep the cartridge.
128x128hyperreal
So who can etch something (and drill a hole in) a piece of glass mirror for us? Let's make a 12" round mirror and use the space to really make something useful. :)
Well I got a Wallytractor,on loan from Jeff Catalano of High Water Sound.Got it in two days,and offered to buy it from him,as I want to re set up my newly arrived Phantom using other means for comparative purposes.The supplied jig is good,but I am getting fanatical these days.Tired of fotzing around too!!!-:)
Jeff mentioned he could get these readily,as he is friends with Wally!Some who have had bad experiences ordering these may want to give him a call.
From just looking at the Wally I will say that it seems to "really" cover the spectrum of set-up issues quite well.
My ONLY complaint is that one would have to be in really good GYM shape,what with all the body contortions necessary for exactitude,and re-checking azimuth etc.
Fortunately,I hit Ballys four times a week,but I have a sneaky suspicion that I will be exhausted tomorrow,at this time!-:)
Best.
Wally answered the phone yesterday and assured me that my order is going to be shipped. He also apologised for the delay and is including a 10% refund with my order.

Sirspeedy I'm like you getting a little fanatical my self. Since Tri Planar arrived the improvement in sound is nothing short of phenomenal. I want to be absolutely sure my arm adjustments are 100% correct.
Stltrains,I'm really happy for you!!!DON'T get too fanatical though.-:)
I just got my new Phantom,and spent all of last Saturday setting parameters.Listened Sunday,and fine tuned.....
Broke down the set-up yesterday(what a pain in the tush)and re-set parameters,since I had tightened up the play in the Graham jig,to a tighter tolerance(it is now perfect).I couldn't live with the thought of setting up everything with a little play in the jig,knowing I had tightened it up,and could do better.Went to dinner,and watched the boring Heavyweight fight on HBO...I would have played around some more(last night)but the wine said "no"!
Just finished another 1 1/2 hrs re-setting everything,and will listen,and tune some more this afternoon,when I will do some comparisons between the Wallytractor and the Graham set up tools....WHEW!!!!!!
I believe the Graham jig is now dead perfect,and am very confident I got pivot to spindle distance,and stylus overhang "spot on"!...But us being fanatical(rubbed off from other Audiogoners,I suppose)is valid with regards to the money spent(alot),and the potential performance from LP!
I have a suspicion the WALLY will be very helpful with azimuth,in my afternoon session,today.After that I think I'll be collapsing from exhaustion!!!!
Now I know why some friends of mine use additional set up guys.I,myself like to do stuff on my own,but my back is paying the price.-:)
I am rediscovering vinyl and wish to set up my (Micro Seiki) arms correctly, but am only familiar with the basics. I'm not even sure what a protractor is supposed to do, or what the subject means. I would appreciate suggestions on how to proceed. Cost is a consideration.