What goes beneath your Nottingham?

Well, I'm currently using the Jade Isoduos which I thought were ok for its function. I've also tried placing the Spacedeck on the Symposium Svelte using 3 big couplers but the sound became lifeless and lost all the dynamics and air.

I'll like to know what else can be used underneath the Notts.

Thanks!
shsohis
My Spacedeck sits on a 4" cherry butcher block and that is atop 5 squash balls in woodblocks with "cups" cut out to hold them in place. All this in on top of an Atlantic equipment rack with it's own anti-resonant mods added.
I ditched the faux marble platform in lieu of a Greater Ranges Neuance platform. This sits on a maple platform with DH Cones in between. Then comes the springs from a Machina Dynamica device which sits on another maple platform and the whole thing is connected to the wall with brackets.

Works nicely.

Shakey
Lenco is available off the shelf where?

Sorry, I digress, I am fine using the Nott. footers without the Nott. platform.
Shake yur booty-
No, see W.C. quote. But I know 2 folks who did (replaced by the Lenco).
On the Lenco thread, someone posted the question: what did you replace when you got a Lenco? I don't know if it was posted on the "baby thread", or the old monster thread which was mysteriously deleted by Audiogon. Lots of expensive belt drives bit the big one.

Jdodmead,
Say what?